The project team has previously worked with the following professional services clients on their workplace projects;
- (Current project) Bakehouse Quarter - Old Arnots Biscuits Factory: George Street, Strathfield - Transformation of 2000 square metre carpark area into a shared workspace (offices). Yardspace also created and workshop to be used as shared trade factory/workshop areas e.g. joinery, mechanical, panel beating.
- Wotso Workspaces: Yeo Street, Neutral Bay - Demolition, construction and fit-out of new shared workspace including furniture
- Wotso Workspaces: Pyrmont Bridge Road, Pyrmont (Old Fox Sports Building) - Included demolition, construction and fit-out of new shared workspaces for the majority of level 3 floor. Timber desk and concrete table construction was included.
- Foyer Entry Works: Pyrmont Bridge Road - Demolition and excavation of existing entry followed by reconfiguration and fit-out of new entry.
- Creche: Yeo Street, Neutral Bay & Pyrmont Bridge Road - Creation of crèche spaces at both locations. - Bathroom Renovation: Pyrmont Bridge Road - Demolition, reconfiguration and construction of new bathrooms to service ground floor. Included showers rooms, disabled and multi-use bathrooms.
- Office Renovation: Chipping Norton - Design, demolition, reconfiguration, construction and fit-out of office space including bathrooms.
- Factory Office Space: Warwick Farm - Storm damage to factory required the factory office to be demolished. Works included demolition, construction of new walls, ceiling and kitchen and new flooring throughout.